Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow????

Yes, that's right, we saw our first brave little snow flakes this morning. I know that will mortify you wimpy southerners that are reading this, but alas, it is true! It's brrr-chilly-cold outside (as I like to say)! So, Alex being my first baby, it was imperitive that I dig throug his dresser for his "First Snowy Day" outfit that Aunt Marcia gave us (who, btw is expecting Aloisi #3, congrats!) And then I remembered that Grams gave him this awesome winter hat, so I got that out, too. Ok, so he doesn't exactly need the hat in the house, but work with me here! As much as I welcome the cold (since that means Christmas is on the way) I do hope we have a few more weeks of colorful leaves, apple cider, and brisk fall breezes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

My Middle Age Moments said...

oh no snow...but I admit I miss that change in weather from hot to warm to cool and crisp to "let it snow, let it snow".

It was 82 degrees here today....nice day for a walk. Loved it, thought of you all. :)

christina said...

carol, no bragging! my fingers are about to fall off right now i don't want to hear about 82!! :-)

jessica, that is super cute! love the hat!! and so cool news about marcia! i'm with ya on the "hoping for more fall". i can't start winter just yet....

Anonymous said...

Well just to let you poor michigan people know it is very cold down south too. No we did not get snow but come on I had to put a sweat shirt on today, you really should feel sorry for Alex's grams. jess you can order some warmer weather for next week when your dad and I are uo there. The hat is way to cute on him. What a boy.
Love, Grams