Friday, October 13, 2006

Havin' Fun in the Fall

This afternoon Alex and I braved the chilly fall day and went over to Jenny Leonard's to do some scrapbooking. The mommies had lots of fun scrapping and the boys enjoyed watching a Baby Einstein DVD! This is a pic of them in "stroller-jail" (as Sarah fondly calls it) so that we knew they were ok watching the DVD and we could get some concetrated scrapping done even with them being awake! We all had fun and can't wait to get together again!

I made a new dessert today that sounds really 'fallish': Apple Danish Cheesecake. Ryan said it looked so good I should take a picture, so I did!

Havin' fun with self-portaits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a picture my baby and her baby. I don't know which one is cuter(sp)? I'm a very proud mom and grams and for those you think it's wrong to be proud (to bad). Jess your a good mom. I Love You, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, Alex is the cutest , actually I
think he looks a little bit like his
great Aunt Kathy. Love ya