Friday, October 06, 2006

Alex's Adventures Today

We are really concentrated on helping Alex fall asleep on his own, and he is doing really well. It took him 45 min. the first time yesterday, but this morning it only took him 15 min.!! We have been seeing a bit of a stubborn streak in him lately...which side of the family does that come from???? We'll let you all decide!! He's still sleeping through the night and his catnaps during the day are starting to get longer, so he really is a great sleeper.

The caption for this pic: Why drink a bottle when you can suck on your burp cloth?

In a few weeks Alex is going to be ready to try some cereal, so I wanted to prep him for the big day by getting him used to sitting up in his booster seat. So far, so good! He can't quite hold himself up all the way, but the support it gives him helps him sit up a lot--and he likes it! Who's the big man on campus now?? :-) It is so fun seeing him grow up (way too quickly) and try new things. I love being a mommy!


The Coon men love to watch their sports!

3 comments:

Tfipps said...

Hi, long lost friend!! I was so excited to see your comment on Erica's site. Now I can see your new little one...so CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I think he gets his stubborn side from his father, The angel side comes from his grams. He also gets his good looks from his grams. What a boy:) I can not wait till we get to see him in 2 weeks oh I mean a week and a half well it really is 10 days. He wants his grams I can tell by the look in his eyes in the pictures.
Love, Grams

Anonymous said...

I'm finally leaving a comment! We'll be keeping up on it now.
Love ya,
Uncle Matt and Aunt Amy