Monday, October 30, 2006

Caution: Kids at Play!

Yummy Toes! I think I'll just take a nibble!

Oh No, Dad, not the tummy!!







A little sweetness from the Daddy


It's fun to watch Ryan and Alex play together. Daddy's finally found someone who truly appreciates his sense of imagination!! And Alex loves to watch every move his Daddy makes. He also loves to feel his whiskers--he runs his hand back and forth over Ryan's face! This morning Daddy got to see Alex roll on his side again a few times. I think these pics are great, but I wish you could hear all the noise these two make--giggles, & coos, & sound effects galore! To tell you the truth, I'm not sure which kid is having more fun!! Heartfelt thanks to my hubby who is not only a loving husband, but a great Daddy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics - - - And I almost CAN hear the giggles! (Or at least imagine them!) Looks like they have a special bond...soooo sweet.