Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goodbye Comb-Over!



Today Alex had his first hair cut! Well, it wasn't really much of a haircut since it only took me 2 snips, but I had to get rid of that comb-over. He had this lock of hair that was over 2 inches longer than the rest of his hair, and now that his hair is really filling in it looked silly. So...snip, snip! He took it pretty well, asked me to sell it and give the money to the poor. I decided that we could have titled this post "My mommy has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" cuz that hair didn't really need to be cut...but it was driving me crazy!! Now all his hair is the same length on top and very becoming, if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and by the looks of the bottom pic, he's quite pleased with it too. From one OCD'er to another - I fully understand - - - I did the same thing to myself this morning!!! LOL

The Coons said...

I do that to my hair, too! And it drives Ryan crazy that I would cut my own hair, but when it's bugging me...it must be done...it drives me crazy!! Glad to know I'm not alone! :-)

Anonymous said...

BTW - - - I'm totally bummed I didn't get any "Alex" time today - - -probably for the best - - - I'm feelin' a little YUCKY again this afternoon - - - home to head to bed!!!!!!!