Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas is almost here!

"Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why..."
"Santa Clause is coming to town!!"
This year's Christmas tree! We decided to go with colored lights this year, and we're glad we did cuz Alex really likes to look at it. I borrowed the Santa hat topper from somebody else's blog (can't remember who, but thanks!) pic of their tree since our star won't fit on the top here in our apartment!! We're ready for Christmas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee for such cute cute pics! And I'm sooooooo proud of you for having a "tree skirt" - - - :)

Annie said...

I hope you are blowing that second picture up and framing it. It is SOOOOOO cute! You really should enter it in a cutest baby contest. He would win hands down!

And sorry Auntie Brenda, we dont have a Christmas skirt :-( We'll get better...

Jen said...

Jess--Where did you get those cute stockings. I still haven't conquered that in my family....probably because we haven't figured out a cute place to hang them. Nice tree. Drew and Mia love colored lights too. Love the Santa Hat!

The Coons said...

Jen, you're not going to believe this, but I got them at CVS!! and we used to hang them on the wall before we had a fireplace!

Annie, ok, you're the 3rd person since Sunday to suggest that we put Alex in a cutest baby contest! So, if I come across one, I'll do it!! Thanks for the suggestion, very sweet!!