Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!


This is how I found Alex after his nap yesterday!

Craning...

Give me that paper back Toby, Mommy gave it to me, not you!!

I love wrapping paper...I love to crunch it and chrinkle it, and crunch it some more...

Ok, the last few days have been a bit chaotic. It just hit me that this weekend is Christmas...so much to do, so little time! Ive been crazily baking, finishing my shopping, sending off the last of the Christmas cards, and cleaning my house for our Christmas guests--The Coons. Alex has been a gem the whole time, even flexible with his eating schedule--it helps that he gets so excited to look around when we are out running errands that he forgets he's supposed to eat! And Ryan has been quite helpful, too, watching Alex for a few hours, even helping me clean this morning!! I love my men! So, in the end, I think we will be ready for Christmas after all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex,
If you keep reaching like I see you do in the photo, one day soon you will roll over and too your surprise you'll be on your tummy.Then things will get really busy for Mommy.
Merry Christmas,
Grandpa