Friday, April 25, 2008

That Was Yesterday

Yesterday the weather was great! We had all the windows open and even when outside to play with sidewalk chalk. Well, I was the only one who colored. Alex just carried the chalk around as he talked to the birds, the trees, and even the newspaper boy on his bike!!
I didn't get a good pic of Sam because he was having a "hold me, mommy" afternoon! But I do love little baby tootsies, and here is a pic of his big little feet!
There is a great row of tulips right along the front of our house and they are all out and vibrant right now. Here is a picture of one of my tulips yesterday, soaking up the sun...
Here is the poor flower today, hiding from the snow! Yes, snow!! It was coming down so fast and furious for about 1/2 an hour that I could hardly see the house across the street, but shortly after that it slowed up and since then we have just been getting flurries off and on. Thankfully it's not cold enough for much of the snow to stick, which is relieving--I was getting really used to the summery weather and walking to the park, and the budding flowers! So yesterday it was summer, today it is winter...what will tomorrow be?

1 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

Alex, You are getting to be such a big boy and we are so excited to see you this weekend. Sam you are going to have your Uncle Matt's big feet. Your mommy said you already have his shoulders. Grandpa and I are very excited to see you too.
Love, Grams