Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who Needs Fisher Price?


This is what I lovingly call my "ghetto-fabulous" mega-blocks puzzle box. You will notice the fine craftmanship on this creation--obviously hours and hours of work. Ok, to tell the truth, a pair of rather dull scissors and about 5 min. completed the project. Necessity is the mother of invention, right? And when your toddler is getting kind of bored with a perfectly good toy you don't go out and buy him a new one--you just recreate the one he has!! Seriously, maybe Fisher Price should hire me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, Alex seems to have a look of "Mom what in the world did you do to my box" Sorry dear but I think fisher price still has a shot at the stores.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Actually, Jess, I think Fisher Price probably has a contract out on you.

Daddo