Monday, January 14, 2008

Sporting His Sunday Best

The big man himself! I have been waiting almost a year to put Alex in this corduroy sport coat that Grams gave him. I think he liked it, especially the buttons. Somehow we managed to keep it clean, too--miracle of miracles!
Ok, so he's obviously not too big to cuddle with his blankie after a long morning! When we got home from our special services and church pot-luck yesterday the litte man was so tired he headed straight for his blankie. It was a big morning for him, though, as he went into the Toddler 2 nursery for the 1st time on a Sunday. The ladies told us that he did really well, participating in the activities -except song time- and even staying on his mat during quiet time (knock on wood for next week!). But by the time we got home the only thing on his mind was sleep--and I was right there with him...Sunday naps are my favorite!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandson is the most handsome little man in Michigan.He is growing up to fast and I wont be able to call him my little peanut. Grams can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Love Ya Alex
Grams:):)