Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spinny


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Over the weekend Alex learned 2 new tricks which have given him many new bumps and potential bruises: spinning in circles and walking backwards. I have had to add "you have to be careful and watch where you are going..." to my list of regularly quoted mommy phrases. And, since my 9-month pregnant reflexes aren't quite as sharp as they could be Alex has spent a lot of time falling on the floor lately. I sometimes get this magazine called "One Step Ahead" that is full of baby gadgets and gizmos--sometimes cool stuff, although not usually in my price range, and a lot of times weird stuff. Well, one thing I used to really laugh at was this helmet made completely of thick foam that strapped under the kid's chin. It's purpose is to keep the little one from bumping their head during the more physically challenging stages of life--hmmmm.....

0 comments: