Monday, October 06, 2008

The Latest Happenings

We finally got a video of Alex saying his ABC's.  Well, he names some of them and does the sound for others.  He has been completely obsessed with letters for a few weeks now and in about 2 weeks' time went from naming one or two letters to all but 4 or 5.  This is a bit longer of a video, btw (about 4.5min.).  oh, and just to be clear: no we do not feed him bowls full of sugar or espresso shots, and yes, this energy level is normal!




And here is a better video of Sammy crawling.  He is getting VERY fast.  Last night he crawled all the way up the aisle at church very quickly chasing after a toy.  I now have to keep the bathroom door and my bedroom door shut just to reign him in!  He pulls to standing on everything and is even transferring from one thing to another. Unfortunately this means he is getting lots of bumps and bruises as he falls A LOT!  

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

That was a lot of fun watching those two boys. Blogging is the next best thing to being there! I can't wait to see them in person again.
Grandpa

Unknown said...

Man, I know I say it a lot, but I sure do miss you guys! Sarah told me to watch the video of Alex, and she's right. It does make me feel better--Josh is not the only crazy kid! Noah is NO WHERE NEAR Sam in the crawling department. Is it horrible to say I think his head is too heavy? Can't wait to see you next week! Yahoo! Don't expect to get any sleep Friday.