Monday, September 24, 2007

Saying Good-Bye to Summer

On Saturday we had to spend some family time outside enjoying the last day of summer. This little tent was my lastest Garage Sale treasure. When I saw it I knew I had to get it for my boys. What boys--and dads, too--couldn't help but have fun in this?!
"Yep, it's ok to throw balls OUTSIDE!"
Alex is still learning to throw the ball back, instead of handing it back. You can't really play catch when one of the players walks the ball back to you every time!
This child is too brave. I have to stand by him when he plays on the slide to help him remember to hold on--if I don't he will let go and stand up, and then who knows what?? (Thanks to Auntie Brenda for helping us acquire our "new" slide!! The boy loves it!)
I had to include this pic because it shows off his little battle scar on his nose. He fell outside the other day and got his first bloody nose. His little nose and forehead looked pretty battered for a few days, but it's almost gone now!

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

Alex, You're the man:):):) Grams is sooo excited to come and visit you in a couple weeks. Love the new tent and slide you got. Have a good day buddy.
Love, Grams

Grandpa and Grams said...

Alex, You're the man:):):) Grams is sooo excited to come and visit you in a couple weeks. Love the new tent and slide you got. Have a good day buddy.
Love, Grams

Grandpa and Grams said...

Ryan and Jess,
These may be the best pictures to date on your blog. You three (soon to be four) look so happy and having such a great time as your family grows. I could't be happier for you.
Love,
Dad