Friday, September 28, 2007

Dogfood or Snackfood???

I came into the livingroom to find Alex sitting in a sea of dogfood. He gave me that big smile that says, "I'm too cute to be in trouble, right?"
When I came back from getting the camera, I found him meticulously placing the dogfood, piece by piece, in the lid to his flashcard box.
Not sure if he was just licking his fingers, or smelling them...I try not to dwell on some of the yucky things that come with parenting a boy!
Every once in a while he would feed Toby a piece as the poor dog frantically tried to eat the pieces on the floor to keep the little guy from getting to them! I don't blame ya, Toby, but you better move fast!!

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

Hi, Alex,
It loks like you love to feed toby and I am sure he loves to have you feed him. I bet he would love the stuff on your plate better than his food:) Grams is looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks.
Love ya, Grams

mitchandcarissa said...

That's ok...I used to eat dog biscuits & loved every moment of it, they were soooo good & I'm a girl:) He-he!