Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back From the Sunny South

Although I love to travel and I love to be busy, I must say that I am SO incredibly glad that there are no more trips penciled in on the family calendar!! I am home and determined that life should return to some form of normal! Alex and I did, though, have a great time visiting family down in South Carolina. Thankfully it wasn't too terribly hot (if you didn't venture outside until after 6pm, that is) and we had several nice outings downtown. We did however have some interesting experiences on the airplane on the way home, namely: Alex tearing the skymall magazine into little-bitty pieces, having to run while pushing a stroller in order to catch our connecting flight, walking out onto the tarmack in the rain to get onto the smallest commercial airplane known to man, feeling warmth on my lap as I realize that my toddler just wet through his diaper and clothes mid-flight, and having to change Alex's diaper on the floor in the galley area at the front of the plane because the bathroom was so incredbly small....let me just tell you how glad I was to see Detroit again!! oh, well, what would be the fun of an uneventful life? I must thank my parents not only for a great trip, but for getting these pictures to me!! Of course I took my camera, but I have to admit that I took almost no pictures--thanks to my folks for saving the day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful trip! Jess is beginning to show. How wonderful!! Hope everything is going great. Thanks again for all your hard work on the blog!
Love,
Grandma Linda