Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Future Kicker?

Well, we had our 7 Month check-up today which consisted of 2 immunizations, a regular check-up, and stitches removed...not your average check-up! Here's the boy's stats: 23lbs & 30 in. He's still in the 100th percentile for height, but down to the 95th percentile for weight, slimming out just a little. He checks out healthy as a horse and his finger looks really good now that the stitches are out. Still have to keep that sock on for a few days until its completely healed. We had a good laugh over this picture--it's not just a good catch of Alex kicking, oh no, he will sit in that chair with one of his legs up in the air for a long time! Just stretching??? Warming up for his football career?? We're not sure, but it makes for a comical photo. Tomorrow Alex & I are headed to SC for a week, we hear it's chilly down there so it better warm up before we get there! If you think of us, pray for our plane ride--with an active 7 month old it could be a very successful flight, or.......:-)

5 comments:

petros said...

You just need to ascertain whether it is a football or a soccer ball that needs kicking!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
This is Barbara (used to be Bradley) who used to live in Croswell! I found your blog thru the Sherflets blog. (Adrianna and I go way back.) What a small world! Your son is absolutely beautiful, and I'm so glad you guys are doing well. My parents talk about you guys--I know they think the world of you and Ryan! Take care! email me when you get a chance...nuwanda94@gmail.com

A Weaver's Touch said...

Hey, put a pedometer on that boy and count those kicks toward our Virtual Walk!!! LOL - soooooo cute, he is!!!!

Tfipps said...

I'm so jealous, you're heading down to SC. Have fun, and get prepared to see someone you know everywhere you go. That's how we feel everytime we go to G-ville. It seems like every store or restaurant you go in, you see someone you either know, or you know well enough to feel you need to say hi. Then, it's akward cause you really have nothing to say to that person. Can you tell I hate akward social situations?

The Coons said...

Barb: Thanks for commenting on our blog! Hope you guys are doing well & I'll jot you a line sometime!

Trish: I know what you mean, and my problem is that I am TERRIBLE with names, so I'm always afraid someone will remember my name and I won't remember them--now that's awkward too!!