Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Cruisin'


I hate to even post this picture, cuz it makes Alex look so grown up! I think I mentioned before that we ordered this car seat on sale cuz of the old fabric on it, but when it came, it was with a different fabric, and it's actually really nice, not ugly like on the website!! Anyway, I am already enjoying having this seat. It makes it easier to go places cuz I don't have to carry around that heavy infant carrier, just Alex. And he seems to like it, too--he's fallen asleep in it several times! He looks so hilarious in this coat--it's really a size too big--but I love it!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Your back seat is so clean! Where are all the crumbs and socks and misplaced toys? I guess Alex hasn't really started eating snacks in the car. Beware! Eating in the car causes messes. Alex is soo Big! He reminds me of Drew at that age.