Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dining in Style!

This is Aunt Jen again--Alex was playing peek-a-boo with me and we were both having a great time.

Alex was telling me such a story. He loves to talk and I loved listening to him. I love spoiling this child. In a completely unbiased opionion I think this child deserves to be spoiled and who better to spoil him then his Aunt Jen.
Jess here--yes, Aunt Jen is spoiling my boy! This highchair is for Christmas (a little early cuz my side of the family is doing Christmas at Thanksgiving this year!). Let me just put in a good word for this particular high chair if anyone out there is looking for one: it is space efficient (fits on a dining room chair), parent friendly, and fits a baby perfectly cuz it has 3 different seating positions (including reclining)! And it turns into a booster seat for an older child! I was looking for this seat when I registered for my shower, but it wasn't out yet, so I was so excited when Jen got it for him! It's called the Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair. Thanks bunches, Aunt Jen!

0 comments: