Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Fall"in' into Fun

I LOVE fall. It's my favorite season of the year. I love the crispness in the air, the smell of pumpkin pie, raking leaves, taking my boys to the pumpkin patch, the colors of the season. And I want my boys to catch the fall fever! On the first day of fall we had a nice crisp morning--perfect for playing in leaves! So we put on our hoodies and I raked up some leaves for the boys to play in so they could get the full experience of a great fall day!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
This is a good video of Sammy crawling for the Grandparents. I have a hard time catching him crawling on video because as soon as he sees the camera he freezes and just sits there smiling at me! Cute, but not the point of the video at the moment!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Alex is obsessed with letters and numbers right now. He can say a few of his numbers and can identify 2, 7, and 10. He can say and identify almost all of his letters without help--I am trying to get a good video of that. Anyway, he loves to push his trucks down the slide and of course I must count them when he does!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Sam was so excited about the leaves. He "splashed" in them like he does in the bath water!

1 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

We think our little Sammy is going to be a hunter like his Uncle Nate. Alex is going to be talking up a strom soon and you are going to say "Alex let me get a word in". I know the feeling seeing these boys mother would never stop talking.
Love, Grams and Grandpa