Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Two Sets of Wheels

Sam givin' Grams some love.



The Three Musketeers


No children were harmed in the making of this photo...he's just giving his cousin a kiss!


The cheeseball!

I think I mentioned before how Grams bought an extra Cozy Coupe for the boys to play in so they wouldn't have to fight over the one she had. Well, they are two happy cousins now!! Alex, Sam and I are staying at Grams and Grandpa's house for a few days to give Ryan some time to focus on studying for his ordination this weekend. We are having a good time already, we met Nate, Heather, & Cole at pizza hut with Mom & Jen and enjoyed some time to catch up. Cole came home with us for a few nights to Mom's house, so the boys get more time to play together. I think we are going to the mall tomorrow and to the zoo on Thursday, provided the weather cooperates, so I will post more pics later. (p.s. Miss you already, honey!)

0 comments: