Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Fridge Got a Facelift!





This weekend Ryan took the teens out of town for an activity down in Lincoln.  To keep myself busy while he was gone (like I'm not busy already, right?) I decided to tackle a huge project I have been trying to accomplish for a long time...I painted my fridge!  Yep, painted it.  It was this huge avacado green monster in my kitchen, and now it is transformed!  It took 4 cans of appliance spray paint and many hours to clean, sand, tape off, and paint it, not to mention the clean up, but it was sooooo worth it!  Now for the next project on the list...

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

A job well done Jessica!
And I liked all the safety precausions you took to contain the fumes:) And the excellent taping off of the areas that were not to be painted. Your uncle Dave who owns an auto paint shop would be proud (maybe a job in the future for you). Was there any doubt in my mind that my handy daughter could do it? Nope!
Love ya,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your fridge... I am not an avacado green fan either :o)