Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy Kids

Have I referred to him as my little monkey before?


"I call this one 'Impressions of a Misunderstood Toddler' and it will be part of a 3 section series!"

"Wow, all this painting sure make a fella thirsty!"

The fruit of our budding artist. And let me tell you, it wasn't easy in coming. It took me several minutes to figure out just how this kid wanted to paint. First he cried when I put his fingers in the finger paint...ok, try another approach. Got out the paintbrushes. Then he cried when I put the paint directly onto his paper..ok, try again. Toddlers are so particular! 3rd times always a charm right? So I put the paint on a paper plate almost like his own little palette, and he was happy as a lark! Painted tons of pictures and had a great time, too! And I love to let him paint tons of "pictures" cuz then I use hem to make homemade cards for thank-yous, bdays, etc. Good fun!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Sammy is turning into a drool monster! Wether he is just getting ready to eat solids, or starting to cut teeth--heaven help us--I can't tell. His favorite thing to do right now is blow spit bubbles. He will even pause from drinking his bottle to get a few bubbles in!

2 comments:

mitchandcarissa said...

homemade cards...i love it! we have a collection here ourselves:) the boys are getting sooooo big & are absolutely adorable! alex has his BIG 2 coming up....woo hoo:)

Unknown said...

spit bubbles! How advanced!