Monday, December 10, 2007

Alex's 18 month Pictures

This is my favorite!

We had a coupon for a free black & white so we had them crop this down to just his face and it is really cute!

Once we cropped this one a little it was really good!

This is my other favorite! We had this one done in 8x10's for the grandparents!

This was the most trying photo shoot so far--and not so much Alex's fault either! He posed like he'd been modeling for years, it just took sooooooo forever long for the lady to crop the pics and upload them into their system for me to view and choose from (seriously, 20-25 min) that Alex and I were both done being there long before I had even seen the pictures!! I felt bad for him because he just wanted to run around, and I had to strap him into that stroller, so I kept him reasonable happy with juice and teddy grahams!! As a reward for making it through the evening Mommy treated herself to a Mocha and Alex got to watch some Nemo before bed!!

0 comments: