Monday, August 20, 2007

Garage Sale Extravaganza!!

Ok, so maybe our garage sale wasn't really an extravaganza, but we did have these crazy streamers hung up all over!! I kind of though at first that it made our house look like a flea-market, but they really did bring in tons of people!! And Kay and I sold tons of stuff, our garage is going to be so much more managable, maybe we can even walk through it now!

Alex spent his time during the garage sale playing with many of the items he could reach and pull off the tables! His favorite being this old green phone. He used up so much energy walking around and chasing Toby those two days--he's never slept so good! I found out how "friendly" he can be with people. My favorite example being how he used a lady's backside to catch his balance--she was a little surprised to be goosed by a one year old, but she laughed it off, thankfully!! Overall, our first garage sale experience was a great one...but I'm sure glad it all done!

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

OK, Ok, Ok you can stop the boy from growing. He looks soooo big in that picture. I am glad you guys did so well in your sale. I look for ward to seeing you both in 3 days:)
Love, Frams

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.