Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Little Help Here?



Alex can't crawl yet, but it is amazing how he can get around by scooting and pivoting. We call his move "The Amazing Pivot!" I was doing dishes yesterday and Alex was playing on the floor nearby when I hear him start to cry. I look over, and this is where he is. So I rescue him right away, right? nope, I dart for the camera! He has been getting himself tangled in the coffee table, kitchen chairs, and office furniture a lot lately. I feel like I have added one more hat to my stack lately...search & rescue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one am very eager for the little guy to start crawling. I know it will probably make life harder but he wants to crawl so bad these days.

A Weaver's Touch said...

He is WAAAAAYYYYYY too cute for words!!!! :) You just wanted me to test this so I'd say something about how cute he is, didn't you!?!?!) LOL

Anonymous said...

My little man is getting to be too cute for words. I just know he will crawl right to his Aunt Jen. That picture is adorable.

Anonymous said...

My little guy is growing very fast ans he will be up and running before you know it. I Love you little guy.
Grams:)