Monday, April 23, 2007

The "Almost Crawl"


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Well, folks, my free time (little though it may have been) is now basically gone. Yes, that's right, the boy is mobile! We call it the "Almost Crawl" because it's not really smooth since he drags that one foot behind him still a little. I think he just doesn't have all the confidence he needs yet, but I'm not pushing him...I know that soon enough he will be so fast it will be hard to catch up with him! Our little man is growing up wayyyyy too fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Alex, Way to go!!!!!!
You are doing so good and Grandpa and Grams are soooo proud of you. We can not wait till we get to be there and see you crawl. We miss you buddy:)
Love you, Grams

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Jess,
Watching that little guy is so much fun and a little hard at the same time when I realize the distance we are apart. We love you guys.
Grandpa