Tuesday, April 24, 2007

G is for Green Grass



So, my son thinks that it is really cool to put handfuls of grass in his mouth! The weather has been so gorgeous here that we've been able to go for lots of long walks lately and spend some time in the grass just chillin'. I got my camera out for a little impromptu photo shoot, but this happened to be the first time the boy really noticed the grass, so I got very few of him doing anything besides trying to pull up whole fistfulls of grass and jamming them into his mouth! Those will be good blackmail pictures for when he is older! (and yes, that is our dog with Alex in the last pic, not a small lion...Toby just needs a haircut badly!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness is he handsome. And maybe grass really does taste good. Kids all over the world eat it... I guess I'll never know, since I'm not willing to try it. And please get Tobi a haircut. He's looking a little shaggy. But still cute.

Grandpa and Grams said...

We eat grass all them time, Alex! It's pretty tasty!