Monday, March 26, 2007

We Don't Call Him Our Little Booger for Nothing!


Ok, here's a gross story, but I figure it's ok cuz he's a baby and a boy!! Alex has had a runny nose lately due to the teething that constantly plagues our household. Well, it seems that he just realized that it is annoying when snot is running down your nose--not only that, but you can make it go away but sucking it back up!! What a cool trick, right? He seems to think so, cuz he will sit there and blow the boogers and snot in and out of his nose, over and over and over again. Ok, so I should probably wipe that nose right away, I know, but it is so hilarious to see the look on his face while he is doing this!! He concentrates so hard on this new skill, scrunching up his little face, putting all his energy into it, and when I do wipe his nose he gets all mad at me for taking away his new toy! Ahhh, boys will be boys.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Guess what my boy likes to do? Eat the snot/boogers. Yucko!! I have had a time trying to break that habit. Hopefully Alex won't get into that.......

Anonymous said...

Hysterical - gross - cute - yucky! :)