Wednesday, March 07, 2007

He's Growing Up!


There are some big things going on in the little man's life lately. First, he can sit up on his own! He still topples over every once in a while, but he's pretty steady. Makes him look like a totally different baby--all grown up! He's also cutting another tooth, as well as still struggling to crawl, and talking ALL THE TIME!! My personal favorite,though,is that he is napping less during the day and sleeping longer at night--this is wonderful!! We've been trying to teach him to clap his hands & wave hello--we'll keep you posted on the progress!

2 comments:

christina said...

more sleep! more sleep!! yeah! go alex! he sure is getting big...wait til he's walking. it's amazing how much kids change in the first years.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure he waved at me yesterday, blew me a kiss, and said, "Yo, Brenda" - - - I may have been mistaken, so don't quote me on the exact words! :)