Friday, December 05, 2008

Sam's 9 Month Photo Shoot


Poor Sam has to suffer from my "Second Child Syndrome," evidenced by the fact that his nine month photos were taken 4 days after he turned 10 months!! But, though I was late in getting it done I was determined to do it, so we went last night. I really wanted a pic of the two boys together, if we could get them to sit still long enough. So I picked out clothes for Ryan and I that coordinated with the boys in case we needed to sit with them to get them to stay put! And then I thought, well if we are going to be dressed for it we might as well get a family pic done as well! So, Sammy then had to share his photo shoot with the whole fam!! I don't think he cared. The boys did really well. We got several good shots--and only had to make minor fools of ourselves getting them to look at the camera! I wasn't completely thrilled with the camera lady. I kept asking her for more casual and updated poses and she kept putting us in the same traditional pose. And she had a real problem getting the picture centered. Oh, well. I am just glad to have pictures where everyone is looking at the camera and even smiling!! And yes, Grandparents, I did get the CD of the photos so that we can make you whatever copies you want of whichever poses you like best.

1 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

Those photos are the best!!!!
What a photogenic family. And yesterdays blog photos of the boys are the cutest. We love this blog!!!!
Love,
Pa