Monday, March 24, 2008

Video Clips

Here are a couple of video clips of the boys' latest antics. Mostly some cuteness I know the grandparents will enjoy seeing! The first one is Alex getting excited about his oreos--one of his FAVES!! The other is some of Sam's squirming and smiling. I'm not the best videographer, and my commentary is usually pretty lame, but the kids are cute!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

A Weaver's Touch said...

I'm totally smiling back at my computer! What cuties! Oh my heart - Sam is smiling sooo much already! And don't EVEN get me started on those dimples - - - on BOTH of them! Soooo cute!

van said...

Next time please post your vids in Hi Def. We rarely stoop to watch grainy vids.