Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pics from the Hospital

Peaceful slumber...
Grandpa is smitten again!
Grams is just soaking up her newest "peanut".
A very proud Daddy!
When the nurse walked in Uncle Matt said, "Don't be alarmed, I'm not the mother!"

We actually had a pretty calm stay at the hospital over the weekend. I recovered from the surgery even faster than with my first c-section and Sam took to life on the outside like a champ from the very beginning. Sam was born at 8:26am and I got to give him his first kiss. Ryan & I enjoyed a few hours with him and right after lunch my dad & mom were able to come up to the hospital. By Sunday morning, though, we were all ready to go home with our new little man. Thanks for all your prayers, they were much appreciated! God is good and we are so thankful to him for giving us another healthy boy!

0 comments: