Monday, July 16, 2007

Go Tigers!

We're having one of those teething days today and haven't managed to get a chance for any pics, so I thought I would post pictures of a happier day--the 4th of July! Ryan's Father's Day present from me was tickets to a Tigers game, and since I know my folks love ballgames we decided to go together on July 4th. We had a GREAT time! This was my 3rd game at Comerica Park, but my 1st to see them win!! Alex made it through the entire game and behaved like a gem, even despite the fact that I made the hugest mom "uh-oh" of all time and forgot the pacifier at home. He got a little concerned a few times when the crowd got kind of crazy, but seemed to enjoy watching all the people and the bright lights--had a good time "talking" to the folks in the row behind us, too!! If you have a chance to go, I heartily recommend a night with the Tigers!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Baseball on the 4th is one of the best ways to celebrate! Some of our good friends here would be happy that you cheer for the Tigers!