Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another Fun Trip to the Zoo!

Today we had another GREAT day at the zoo! We saw tons of animals this time, though because of the heat a good number of them were sleeping or swimming in pools of water. I was a little tempted to jump in myself at one point! Rain kept threatening, but it held off. I think Alex really saw more of the animals this time and was much more interested in them than he was a month ago. It's fun to watch little ones progress that way. Anyway, if you are interested, you can hold your mouse over the picture in the slideshow and the caption will come up. Thanks to Jenny P. for the pics--I got my camera out, took a picture and was rudely informed that my batteries were exhausted, great timing!! Thankfully Jenny had her camera and got some great shots!

0 comments: