Friday, May 18, 2007

Tales of Teething

I forgot to mention that Alex has one more tooth and another trying hard to poke through. The top middle ones. It has been a hard week for him (& me) as they are really hurting him and waking him up at night. It is slowly getting better, and hopefully soon he will have 4 teeth through! The problem: he has figured out that he can grind the top and bottom teeth against each other. I that sound soooo much. It gives me the chills and I have to leave the room cuz it is really hard to keep him from doing it. Hopefully it will get old and he stops soon!
As I said, Alex has been pretty grumpy lately do to the teething. There are two things that soothe him every time: 1. Baby Einstein 2. Holding on to any part of me he can reach! Yes, sometimes in that order! In this picture he is actually watching Baby Einstein, holding on to my leg. There's no such thing as respect of personal space when you are a mommy! But that's ok with me, if my boy needs me, I'm glad to be here!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Poor little guy! I can totally relate to having no personal space with kids. Drew is 45 lbs. and growing, yet he still likes be close to mom. It's nice to be loved-huh?!

Grandpa and Grams said...

Well Jess your personal space is gone forever. Once you kids came along I was never alone. I guess that is why I don't do good by myself now. You get so use to having someone around and that quiet house is no fun. I would not of had it any other way. I look forward to seeing my little man in a week. Alex and Grams are going to have a great time. You and I will have fun too and Ryan, well he owe's me a starbucks so we will see how that goes.
Love, mom