Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Our Trip to the Not-So-Sunny South


Thankfully we got some good pics on the grandparents' cameras becuase good mom that I am, I forgot to take a single one on mine!! We had a great time in SC, visiting with family, friends, and even a few of my former professors! The weather did finally warm up the day before we flew home. Alex was a gem on the airplanes--as soon as the engines revved up he went to sleep!! Ryan said that for Alex it must have been like the ultimate car ride. Anyway, a big thanks to Mom & Dad for flying us down--we love you and can't wait to visit again!

1 comments:

Tfipps said...

Okay...I have to say that I am thoroughly shocked that you, Ms. Blogger herself, forgot to take pictures. I have a funny, old picture on my Facebook account right now. You should join Facebook. There is a Northland Camp group, so I put an old picture of you, me and Beth on the Camp page!!