Friday, February 16, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys




When Ryan gets home from work in the evenings he and Alex have some play time. I hear all kinds of noises coming from the living room and if I peek in there one minute they are on the couch, the next on the floor, and before you know it Alex is flying through the air! The kid just giggles and giggles! I love to watch them--gives you, for lack of a better phrase, that warm fuzzy feeling! These days Ryan gets home from work early because of the cold weather, he's usually home by 6:30pm at the latest. This is just about the time that I need Alex to hold out a few more minutes for his dinner while I finish our dinner, so it works out perfectly! My favorite is when Alex gets "talking" to Daddy and Daddy starts asking questions like: "oh, yeah, what else did Mommy say about me today?" and "so she spent how much on that outfit?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I find that his back is very ticklish.

As for the other thing, I have no idea what you are talking about :)