Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ok, so let's try this again....

So, life has gotten crazy, and then crazier! I really lost all time to blog for quite a while as we added little Ellie to our party, but I am hoping that I can start things up again and try to at least post pics a few times a week, even if I don't get too much journaling done. I'm not going to try to fill in the blanks of all the time that I've missed since my last post--that's just too overwhelming. I'm just going to jump right back in where we are now. Today I'll just post a few pics from October through Christmas and then later this week I'll try to do an individual post for each of the kids so you can know a little more about them right now. Hope I can keep up with this again--I know it's nice to stay connected!!










0 comments: