Saturday, April 03, 2010

Our New (to us) Family Hauler!

We are so excited to be the owners of this 2007 Chevy Uplander. Considering our old paint-chipped Lumina that we drove (and it served us well) for over 8 years, you know what a step up this is for us! We needed a minivan for our growing family, and God has provided again!
We like that this van has more of an SUV look to it. (and I love the color)

It's nice to be so high up, too!

This is the view I will have as I reach back to break up fights and pick up thrown sippy cups!

Alex knows that when baby comes his seat will be moved to the back row "where big boys sit" so he wanted his picture taken back there!

The front dash. I finally have a CD player. Welcome to the modern world, I guess!

Yep, we're family haulin' now!


0 comments: