Sunday, June 14, 2009

See You in a Week!

Ryan and I will be taking the teens in our youth group up to summer camp in Wisconsin. We leave around 4am on Monday morning (yes, pray for us!) and don't get back until Saturday night. It will be a long week, but loads of fun. I call it a practical vacation since I have none of my regular responsibilites of cooking, cleaning, changing diapers, etc! The boys will be at Grandpa and Grams Gibson's house in IA. I dropped them off there yesterday. They are having a blast running around their big house, playing on the swingset, and getting into general mischief!! Mom has promised to post a few pics, if they give her 5 whole minutes put together to sit down, on the Gibson family blog so if you would like to see what they are up to then just click on the link on the right called The Gibson Clan. Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments: