Thursday, October 04, 2007

Big Brother, Little Brother

Here's a picture of Big Brother brushing his teeth. One of his new favorite things to do! When I tell him to go brush his teeth he runs off to the bathroom and waits for me to get his little step stool so he can reach the sink. And it's taken us several weeks to get to the point where he doesn't cry when it's time to put the toothbrush away!! I usually help him brush first, and then let him brush on his own...he does more sucking on the bristles than brushing...ewww!

Little Brother news is that we have a name..........Samuel Ryan Coon. We are already calling him Sam, and we love it!! He is quite the active little guy. I felt him move a full 4 weeks earlier than I felt Alex, and Ryan has already been able to feel him move as well! He has already woke me up in the night with a strong kick several times....I think we are in for it with this one!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great to hear more about the little one! Congrats again! I love the name! I hope all is going well and I look forward to more updates on both of the little guys...

Jen said...

Sam has always been one of my favorite boy names! Drew was almost named Sam.

The Coons said...

Jen, that is really funny because Alex was almost named Andrew!! Great minds think alike!

Grandpa and Grams said...

Alex has the most documented and celebrated life in the 21st century. Jess & Ryan, have you considered a PBS mini-series? You already have over a year of material and it just get's better and better. That little bit of spittle on his chin reminds me of my nightly routine, people will be able to relate.
Love,
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NAME!!!
I can remember Ryan when he learned to brush his teeth. He would run around the house with the toothbrush in his mouth. I think that he thought that it gave him super powers.
Love,
Grandma Linda