Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Showing Off Those Pearly Whites!

In just 2 weeks this boy cut 6 teeth, yes, 6!!! He went from 2 teeth to 8 in a matter of days!! And let me tell you, it was a bumpy ride! They are still bothering him somewhat; in fact we bought some more teething tablets today to help get us through. Things are on the mend though, sleeping better, eating better, less clingy!! Or at least I thought so until the other day when things got rough again...and do you know what someone told me?? "Maybe he's staring on his molars!" You've got to be kidding me!! Alex looked at me and started to cry, literally!!! I told him I felt like doing the same thing!! Good thing teething doesn't last forever--this too shall pass, right??!!

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

Yes Alex, your Mommy dreamed of holding that beautiful baby boy in her arms and the dream was so sweet and all was happy in her dream. Then she woke up.
I love you Jessica.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!! Sure is a beautiful smile. What a handsome baby!!!